Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Under Construction


Hi there! My name's Pat C. and this, hopefully, will be my new blog. I'll be doing the same stuff I did on Title Magic -- rants, raves, WTFs, and the occasional story snippet. I may continue to post on Thursdays, or -- since it's just me on here -- I can now post whenever. Yay!

My buddy J. J. Collins may stop in from time to time as well. Her first book for Evernight, Lost and Found, was a top-50 best seller on All Romance ebooks. She recently sold them another one, with a tentative release date for January. She writes shorter stories than I do, so she can get 'em out to market faster. Looks like she may have a lucrative career. Bitch.

What do I do? I write. Okay, mostly I read and watch TV. But eventually I write. When I do, I'll tell you about it. When I don't, you'll get my take on whatever strikes my fancy, like why I hate commercial breaks and the joys of Obamacare. Just stop in at www.titlemagic.blogspot.com and skim through the Thursday posts. You'll get the idea.

First order of business: figure out the Layout and Template commands so I can list my books over on the side there. This is a work in progress. I hope you'll stop in and be entertained. At the very least, you'll learn a whole slew of new swear words. Welcome to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment