Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Progress


Ahhh, there we go. She's starting to look more like a blog.

I think I'll see what I can do about adding regular posts to this puppy. This is the first time I've ever been on a blog all by myself, so I don't have a regular blog day. I can drop in whenever and post whatever. Sort of like my writing schedule.

Now that I've stopped by the layout page and seen all the available options, I realize just how much I can do with this page, and all the wonderful things I can put off. So if you're stopping by, here's what you'll see: probably more blogs than additions to the sidebar, at least for the time being. I'm still paddling around in the shallow end of the pool here. Dammit, Jim, I'm a writer, not a techie!

Plus I'll have to decide if I want to add pages. I should do one with excerpts from the books. Hell, that's actually a good idea. JJ Collins may want her own page. And a page for all those Supernatural pics I've grabbed off Google Images. The cleaner ones, at any rate, unless I want to add the Adult Content warning. I may need to do that anyway, if I decide to post book excerpts. People always head right for the dirty stuff. I think I just talked myself into the Content Warning. Bet my pages views go up.

I've got a lot of decisions to make here. Better read over my options first. Maybe even watch the tutorials. Yes, I'm procrastinating. I don't do regular housework, either. You don't even want to know about the toilet.

That's enough heavy lifting for one day. I need a parting catchphrase. Until I come up with one, here's one of Dr. Phil's: "How's that working for you?" Procrastination? Works for me. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment